Plan. Save. Repeat (20% OFF)
Subscriptions made Simple. Save 20% on everything, every time you order.
We wanted to help cut out the middleman when we started The Nurturing Co. Not so easy when you are a startup, but with feel we have found a way of offering you greater value with full control.
Our Subscriptions made Simple program works as follows.
1) Select your product
2) Select from the menu before adding to cart whether single purchase (normal pricing) or subscription ( saving 20%). setting the time period for your next order of this product (anything from 1 week to 12 months)
3) Click add to cart
4) Repeat the process by product. This allows you to set the next subscription date by product, as this may different depending on use and the product type.
5) Check out with your current order (which will be at the 20% saving price) and we will then inform you ahead of time by product before the next order is ready to ship.
6) Save 20% on everything, everytime
7) Repeat orders will only be charged when you confirm them. No pre payments will be taken.
8) You can cancel and give up your saving 20% at any time. No charge backs.
9) No fees will apply to customers joining during the rest of 2020 (we will review whether a charge may be applied to new customers after this date,or other modifications to the offer made)
10) Subscription savings are applied to the live pricing at the time of the order being confirmed, and cannot be combined with other promotional pricing offered from time to time.
Reduce your footprint with Bambooloo
Trying to reduce the environmental footrpint of your office or business can be an intimidating task and often require alot of time, money or effort.
We have a simple solution that can help you create a significant difference and reduce your water, carbon and plastic footprint.
Why should my business care about sustainability?
Many businesses think that becoming a more sustainable business requires alot of time, effort, money and sacrifice and just don't see it as a priority. However, it is now time more than ever to focus on how you can reduce your footprint. Here is why.
Consumers want to buy from sustainable brands.
72% of consumers today want to support brands that are committed to being environmentally and socially responsible.
Consumers talk about sustainable brands.
Consumers are watching and talking about the climate and need for climate action and are quick to call brands out for their disregard on the environment.
Consumers are willing to pay to support sustainable brands.
An average of 65% of consumers, across all age brackets, are willing to pay a premium for environmentally conscious brands.